Saturday, October 5, 2002
Created 6/4/01; Updated 3/3/11
At JerseyFest 2002, a bunch of railfans rode various rail lines in New Jersey on Saturday, October 5, 2002.
JerseyFest 2002 included:
JerseyFest 2002 did not include:
- Riding the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail system, including the section between Hoboken and Newport Centre that opened 9/29/02.
- One-seat ride on PATH from Hoboken to Newark.
- Use of the Newark Liberty International Airport Rail Station on the Northeast Corridor.
- A round trip on the Newark City Subway, using the new light rail vehicles.
- A ride on the Princeton "Dinky" Shuttle between Princeton Junction and Princeton University.
- A ride on AirTrain Newark through Newark Liberty International Airport, including the new extension to the Northeast Corridor.